In fact, you can’t even see your harddrive in the BIOS or the OS installer.
What the heck is going on?
Well, the explanation gets hairy… But thankfully, there are two solutions, and one of them is pretty simple!
Let’s get ‘er done:
When you understand how your puter boots, it’s easy to fix a Missing Boot Drive! pic.twitter.com/PUmA103S3j
— Scottie (@ScottiesTech) November 21, 2023
Articles mentioned in the video:
- Why can’t I see my SSD in a clean install of Windows 11?
- Why can’t I enable CSM on my new motherboard?
- Convert your Windows 10 boot drive from MBR to GPT
- NVMe drive missing or not booting? There’s a simple fix!
- ASUS support FAQ on integrated graphics and CSM
Need a new hard drive or graphics card?
Check out my favorites (affiliate links):
- Samsung 990 PRO Series 1TB NVMe drive
- Samsung 870 QVO 2TB 2.5″ SATA III SSD
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Gaming 8G graphics card
That’s all, folks! See ya next time…