You’re supposed to simply wear them, and they strengthen your body via “resonance” such that you are even protected from the negative effects of all kinds of EMF.
Well, I used to think that was nuts… Until my doctor friend said she loves hers!
So, I decided to take another look. It had been almost 20 years since I first decided they were just snake oil. Plus, I suppose with age comes the knowledge that we’re not always as smart as we think we are.
It turns out that the result of using these things is actually rather interesting…
Let’s take a look:
Links to stuff mentioned in video:
- Official Q-Link site/shop
- Cell and Tissue Stress Tolerance study
- Study on EEG improvement when exposed to EMFs and using Q-Link
- London Today blood cell improvement when using Q-Link
- The Biofield Hypothesis
As it turns out, the placebo effect is not so nutty after all:
- Knowingly taking sham pills may reduce chronic pain
- Haven’t you heard? Your mind can give you surgery (Um, okay…)
Try it for yourself: