But how bad is it?
More importantly, how do you get people to listen?
It’s easier than you think!
— Scottie (@ScottiesTech) October 17, 2023
From the Video:
- 5G Wireless Communication and Health Effects—A Pragmatic Review Based on Available Studies Regarding 6 to 100 GHz
- Radiofrequency at 2.45 GHz increases toxicity, pro-inflammatory and pre-apoptotic activity caused by black carbon in the RAW 264.7 macrophage cell line
- FCC SAR Guidelines
- Health risks from radiofrequency radiation, including 5G, should be assessed by experts with no conflicts of interest
- International Agency for Research on Cancer classifies RF EMF as possibly carcinogenic to humans
- Microwave frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) produce widespread neuropsychiatric effects including depression
- Long-term electromagnetic pulse exposure induces Abeta deposition and cognitive dysfunction through oxidative stress and overexpression of APP and BACE1
- Possible Effects of Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Field Exposure on Central Nerve System
- Electromagnetic field induced biological effects in humans
- Effect of Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Radiation Emitted by Modern Cellphones on Sperm Motility and Viability: An In Vitro Study
Until next time…