So you want to prevent Dirty Electricity, but you don’t want to spend a fortune on filters? No problem!
With a few tools and some parts, you can DIY your own DE filters that perform just as well as pre-made Greenwave or Stetzerizer filters.
I made 14 additional filters and saved a TON of money.
Just be aware that you should probably have some experience soldering and working with 120/240V AC equipment.
Don’t want to burn your house down!
Parts List (some affiliate links):
- 4.7uF 305V X2 EMI capacitors
- 10uF 305V X2 EMI capacitors
- 220pF ceramic 1kV capacitors
- 220k 2W 1% resistors
- Electricity Saving Box (UK plug WITH GROUND)
- Universal to EU Plug Adapters
- Weather stripping
- DeWalt Hot Glue Gun
- Glue sticks
- Dremel 8220 cordless
- Dremel EZ Lock cutting disc kit