What many folks don’t realize is that they may be wasting a large chunk of their very high speed net connection.
If you use even newer flavors of WiFi, chances are you aren’t taking full advantage of the connection you’re paying for! Heck, even with Ethernet, your download speeds may be lower than you think.
So, how do you tell?
Well, as always, it’s complicated.
But if you keep a few little details in mind, you can find out for yourself in just a few minutes… And then you can download at lightspeed to your heart’s content!
You can also view this video on LBRY!
Goodies mentioned in the vid (affiliate links):
- UGREEN Type A Ethernet Dongle
- Anker Type C Ethernet Dongle
- TP-Link TL-SGF105-M2 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Switch
- TRENDnet TEG-S350 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Switch
- PCI-E 2.5 Gbps Ethernet adapter for Desktop
That’s all, folks!