From petitions, to cities temporarily halting their 5G rollout, to senate hearings, to nation-wide days of protest, things have been pretty busy!
In this video, I talk about one particular petition that I think summarizes everything quite nicely.
I also flesh out some details and connect some dots to show just how ridiculous the whole charade really is!
Off we go:
Of course, there are other things to consider, such as political and economic motivations against Huawei. Some governments are quite against Huawei’s 5G systems even though they’re roughly half the price.
Still, any senate hearing that blatantly points out that the wireless industry has no clothes is a rather big event – at least in terms of potentially increased safety and improved health for everyone.
I guess we’ll take what we can get!
- Sign the petition at 5gspaceappeal.org
- May 15th Day of Action (USA)
- Brussels Times article: Radiation concerns halt Brussels 5G development, for now
- IARC recommendation to re-examine our Wireless Wonderland
- German collection of 28,000+ RF studies
- Senate hearing on 5G safety
We’ll see what happens next…