The FCC recently announced that when it comes to 5G, there’s nothing to worry about.
They consulted with the FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health and other experts, and everything is awesome!
Except, it’s not.
Join me for another exciting look at the insanity that passes for EMF “safety” science these days!
Down the rabbit hole we go:
Links to stuff mentioned in vid:
- FCC statement on 5G (PDF)
- FCC statement on RF Safety
- What does the FDA have to do with Cell Phones?!
- Class Action lawsuit against Apple & Samsung resulting from Chicago Tribune investigation
- Former President Of Microsoft Canada, Frank Clegg: 5G Wireless IS NOT SAFE (YouTube)
- Are you my mother? children’s book by P.D. Eastman (affiliate link)
- Long‐term, low‐level microwave irradiation of rats (1992)
- Electromagnetic fields, such as those from mobile phones, alter regional cerebral blood flow and sleep and waking EEG (2002)
- Microwave exposure affecting reproductive system in male rats (2010)
That’s all, folks!
What is happening with LIFI technology as potential alternative to using the microwave spectrum?
Terrible news if true. Btw, I do mobile application software development (for Android, KaiOS looks interesting) and would like to think that the countless hours writing and testing software for phones was harmless activity.