In my last vid, 5G is just the tip of the iceberg, I talked about a bunch of recent studies showing that all this crazy wireless stuff is having negative effects on our health.
Naturally, the question on everyone’s mind is: What can we do about it?!
Well, minimizing your exposure is probably a wise idea. There are all kinds of fun ways you can do that.
And second, you should speak your mind. Share on social media, talk to your friends and family, show them the studies, sign petitions…
Ya know: Don’t assume that you are powerless!
It’s also important to note that even though the power levels of these signals is not what seems to cause damage, that doesn’t mean that power levels are irrelevant…
The quickest way to fail at anything is to never even try in the first place.
BTW, some other fun facts about 5G:
- Higher frequency 5G signals are blocked by things like trees and walls
- As a result of the above, more towers/antennas will be needed
- Smaller cells will act as “relays” for larger towers, allowing thorough coverage
- “Beamforming” is a key part of 5G. In short, 5G antennas will be able to direct signals specifically at your device (and you) to minimize interference and maximize data rates and system capacity…
- Some cities already have 5G, but no 5G devices are available yet for sale as of this writing!
Well, there you have it.
Maybe, just maybe, being connected to “social media” 100% of the time in 100% of the areas we travel really just is NOT necessary and NOT life sustaining. I’m sure my 13yo granddaughter would disagree, but quite honestly we did just fine before this technology took over.
Just a few basic question you should ask yourself before you concentrate on how to shield yourself from 5G:
– Do we need 5G?
– What kind of benefit do we get from it if any?
– Is it really worth dying for? Literally!